· UTC, the standard used in computing, which is like TAI but with leap seconds to keep it in sync with Earth TDT , TBT , TCB , and TCG , which are all even worse This leads to all kinds of little headaches, particularly for programmers.
It looks good on you with certainty p>0.95 (although don’t push your luck by asking for certainty to a third standard deviation). new things $21.00 Exoplanets Shirt $21.00 Overthinking Shirt $21.00 Rover Shirt $21.00 XKCD Figures Shirt new things things for walls
Marketers, the xkcd Money infographic is now the standard by which all of your infographics will be measured by. 現在，xkcd 資金 數據 圖表 是 衡量 所有 數據 圖表 的 標準。article.yeeyan.org 2. Refer to xkcd for a funny joke about this. 上
Do men on OkCupid follow the Standard Creepiness …
· It seems that there’s an XKCD comic for every life situation that we run in to. Is there an XKCD comic for that yet? One of my favorites, by far, is the comic titled “Dating pools.” This comic highlighted the Standard Creepiness Rule, a.k.a. the “half-your-age-plus-seven” rule, which states that no person should date someone under (age / 2 + 7), otherwise they will look like a creeper.
· What a nightmare that would be. There are a lot of problems with the concept of a single random soul mate. As Tim Minchin put it in his song If I Didn’t Have You: Your love is one in a million You couldn’t buy it at any price. But of the 9.999 hundred thousand other loves, Statistically, some of
Politics – xkcd
· Okay, politics time. I’m a political junkie, but I’ve largely kept that out of xkcd (other than occasional cracks about science and net-related issues). So this will be a one-time thing — after this post, you’ll hear no more political advocacy on this site for the rest of the
ROBOT9000 and #xkcd-signal: Attacking Noise in Chat – …
· #xkcd-signal has been running for the last couple weeks (using the last two years of #xkcd logs) with about 60 reasonably active chatters, and it’s working beautifully — good, solid chat between relative strangers, with very little noise.
xkcd: Standards (alle Jahre wieder 😉
> xkcd: Standards (alle Jahre w… finden Beitrag Threads Antworten Zitieren E-Mail aus ein Neuer Thread Ansicht umschalten Baum an
BH Standard Non-Creepiness Dating Age Range …
Blue Husky’s Standard Non-Creepiness Dating Age Range Calculator If you want to begin a romantic relationship with someone, you should first check their age by typing yours below: The idea is that it would be creepy for a person to have a romantic relationship
Today’s incomplete explanation of the day is 802: Online Communities 2. Help us fix it! http://www.explainxkcd.com/802 Incomplete explanation of the day
Hacking with Environment Variables
This import will immediately open your browser to the xkcd comic that joked that import antigravity in Python would grant you the ability to fly. As for how the antigravity module opens your browser, it uses another module from the standard library called .
Urban Dictionary: Standard Creepiness Rule
(Also known as the “Rule of 7”) The Standard Creepiness Rule is an equation that determines the youngest possible age of a potential date that is deemed to be socially acceptable and not creepy. It was mentioned in comic 314 of the web-comic XKCD. According
Read the original article: XKCD – It Security News
Read the original article: XKCD ‘Standard Model Changes’ via the comic delivery system monikered Randall Munroe resident at XKCD! Permalink The post XKCD ‘Standard Model Changes’ appeared first …
，對 市場 人員 來說